5.7.05

D(amn,) I (can't) E(at) T(oasts)



Rah! Finally a post! After a little thinking, I realized that my lacking of inspiration, imagination, or whatever you want to call it, is due to the lacking of tasty food in my organism. Damn it, I absolutely hate diets, but I need to lose a few kilos. This is the picture of my kitchen table, where I have put toghether all the food I can't absolutely eat. Fortunately, it isn't much comparing to all that tasteless, greeny and crunchy vegetables stored in my fridge... But my personal experience says a person can barely live happy without the force provided by carbon hydrates (and for the smarty ones, I know that some of these things don't have carbon hydrates). I am melancholic the whole time! I wander around, thinking about cakes and cheese and bread and pizza... And there is the exercising. I can't carry on too much exercise if I don't eat that fuzzy (and I don't mean fluffy...) little thingys, but whatever, I'll find a way.
The worst of all is that I feel I'm becoming futile. I only talk about weight, clothes, hair, make-up and so on, even if I am thinking about politics or something else. And I can't write the f* text for the writing contest I was going to get in because I have no patience. But don't worry, I'm not carrying on a "crazy diet". It's just that my stomach needs bread and sugar to feel happy, LoL... Anyway, I started drinking even more water that usual and I feel better. Actually that's the reason why I am writing here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stomatience to do that.
I hope this post has (dis)encouraged someone who is trying to engage on a diet, LoL. Do that only if you need, and when you can manage to lose some wheigt, be sure not to regain it! Argh... *second water jug finished*

English Blog: This will be my english blog from now on. It's too boring to write in both languages, and the public is in its majority english-speaking. So... I'll create a portuguese blog when I manage to get some more patience. :P

Edit 6/7/05: I've just clicked the "Next Blog" button and guess where did it take me? Right... Exactly to this blog.

5 comentários:

THE BIG PUSHER disse...

Hello Claudia...im hungry now...give me food...hehehe...

Jon

odorus disse...

hey claudia! nice picture of you there.. it wasnt there last time i visited your blog :) talkin bout pizza.. "why do they put round pizza in a square box?" hm i wonder.. keep writing girl.
*christina aka tin tin*

Ellipsis disse...

glad to read that your blog will now be in English - no elitist sentiment here at all but it's just because I am simply unable to understand the writing in any other language!

Cláudia disse...

jon - there must be a fridge somewhere out there... LoL
eastjoker - thanks! I love your quotes ;) That's really something to think about... If I had a pizzaria I'll make round boxes... LoL. And how does time funcion in square clocks?! :P
ball.of.yarn - LoL, I understand it's not elitist sentiment. :P And all the ways it gets very confusing to have both languages in the same place.

deilea disse...

Yay, have it (your blog) in English so that I can read it too! ;) I also like sugar, chocolates, biscuits and cakes! Forget diets :p And I like writing about clothes, make-up, etc etc. Heh heh. Cheers to blogging!