11.7.05

My baby

No, it's not what you're thinking... Actually this "baby" is a Sony Handycam model DCR HC30ES. After the cat, the family has now a new delight (but we still love the kitty, LooooL): this almost-last-generation camera, which we will be using to record the sweetest moments of our existences. This includes the cat! Anyway, I would be posting the movies we made with her right now, if I knew how to transfer the videos from the camera to the pc in .mov or .mpg format (well, if it isn't possible I would be happy with .avi files...). May anyone with a sony handycam tell me or provide me a tutorial link on how to do this without having to buy a tv card? I know there is a way, but I just can't figure it out, even by reading the manual. With the normal usb cable provided with the camera, the best thing I can do is to burn a vcd (not even a dvd, since that option is unclickable)... Any help will be much appreciatted!
Thanks!

Edit: Ok, now I know how to get the movie to the format I want (including vcd-avi/mpg/etc), but, when I burn the vdc, the only thing I get is a small square with a red "1" and the first image of the movie! Help...

2 comentários:

odorus disse...

hey here i am visiting again.. congrats for the new baby! :)

THE BIG PUSHER disse...

Hello Claudia, if you have a usb port ..you can hook it directly to a pc..then you may use the program ..free actually..if your using windows xp- microsoft windows movie maker.

You may go this website..

http://www.freevlog.org/

I am so excited to see you doing video blogs too..

Take Care