8.7.05

Explanation

I have showed that post about my city's church to one of my friends and she seemed a little shocked. Yes, I'm still thinking about it. I was not, and I repeat, I was not criticising the catholicism, but that particular building. Even my grandma, who is catholic to the bone, said it looks like a trashcan (first reaction, because, with time, we start to get used to that shape).
As for Bush's thing, I'm not saying he's a bad President, nor I have the right to say so, since I'm not living in the States and I don't know how he "rules" the country. I just thought a part of his speech ironic, and that's all! I just feel that I've offended someone =( If I have, well, come and shout loud at me in the comments box!
See ya later.

[Listening to: If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield]

Sem comentários: